Change your directory information

For Students

In addition to many academic-related functions, currently enrolled students may change the following information in myZou:

  • Campus mailing address and telephone number
  • Permanent mailing address and telephone number
  • Diploma address
  • Additional biographic data, including birth date and marital status

Please note

If you are not enrolled in the current semester at MU, you will not appear in the MU directory. If you wish to restrict the display of your personal information, you may update it in myZou via your Privacy Settings. In myZou, go to Student Center > Personal Information > Other Personal > Privacy Settings to change your information.

If you have any questions regarding the directory, contact Tech Support at or call 573-882-5000.

For Faculty and Staff

To change your campus mailing address or phone number, please complete a Change of Address/Telephone Number Form (PDF) and return it to the MU Payroll Office. They are located in Parking Structure 7 at 1095 Virginia Avenue or you may email it to

If your faculty or staff job title is incorrect in the directory, your department must process a Personal Action Form (PAF) to correct your job title.

Once the MU Payroll Office receives the necessary form to correct information and data enters the information, your directory information should be updated in less than a week.

Faculty and staff may change their home or mailing address online at the UM System MIS Web site.


Go to the UM System MIS Web site and select “Web Applications.” You will be asked for your username and password. Your username is your e-mail ID or SSO (the part of your e-mail address before the “@” sign) and your password (the same password you use for e-mail). After submitting your username and password correctly, you will get a new screen with several choices. Select “Employee Information.” Follow the instructions on this screen to update your data.

If you have any questions regarding the directory, contact the IT Help Desk at or 573-882-5000.

Update your directory information

Is your department's information listed incorrectly? Use the Online Departmental Directory application.

Need Acrobat Reader?

To view the PDF files linked on this page, you will need to download Adobe's Acrobat Reader.