Directory Changes

Change Your Information


Currently enrolled students* may change directory information in myZouMore information can be found on the Registrar's site.

*If you are not enrolled in the current semester at MU, you will not appear in the MU directory.

Privacy and Restricting Access to Your Information

To restrict the display of your personal information, update your privacy settings in myZou by going to Student Center > Personal Information > Information Privacy > FERPA Restrictions.

If you have any questions regarding the directory, contact Tech Support at or call 573-882-5000.

For Faculty and Staff

To change your campus mailing address or phone number, please contact your departmental HR representative. If your job title is incorrect, ask your HR representative to submit an updated Personal Action Form (ePAF). Once those changes are processed in the system, your information should be automatically updated in the directory.

Faculty and staff may also change their home or mailing address by logging into the myHR website and selecting "Personal Details."